(Laravel) List Content Management Systems Build with Laravel
Source Code Awesome Content Management Systems (CMS) Build with Laravel, Free
SleepingOwl Admin is an administrative interface builder for Laravel.
Sample Screenshot :
Github : https://github.com/LaravelRUS/SleepingOwlAdmin
October is a Content Management System (CMS) and web platform whose sole purpose is to make your development workflow simple again. It was born out of frustration with existing systems. We feel building websites has become a convoluted and confusing process that leaves developers unsatisfied. We want to turn you around to the simpler side and get back to basics.
Github : https://github.com/octobercms/october
PyroCMS is an easy to use, powerful, and modular CMS and development platform built with Laravel 5.
Multilingual PHP CMS built with Laravel and bootstrap
Github : https://github.com/LavaLite/cms
PHP >= 7.1.3
OpenSSL PHP Extension
PDO PHP Extension
Mbstring PHP Extension
Tokenizer PHP Extension
Memcached or Redis
XML PHP Extension
Github : https://github.com/typicms/base
5. Asgard CMSA modular multilingual CMS built with Laravel 5.
Github : https://github.com/AsgardCms/Platform
Microweber is a new generation content management system that allows you to create a website using drag and drop. You can easily manipulate the content and the layout of your pages. No coding skills are required.
- HTTP server (Apache, IIS, nginx, etc.)
- Database server
- PHP >= 5.6 or HHVM. The following only apply to PHP as they're included in the HHVM core.
- lib-xml must be enabled (with DOM support)
- GD PHP extension
- Mcrypt PHP extension
Github : https://github.com/microweber/microweber
7. Coaster CMSThe repository for Coaster CMS (coastercmsorg) a Laravel based Content Management System with advanced features and Physical Web integration.
We aim to make Coaster CMS as feature rich as possible. Built upon the Laravel PHP framework, Coaster CMS is both fast and secure. Create beautiful content with TinyMCE and take a look into the future with the Internet Of Things.
- Built with Laravel 5 (v5.5)
- Responsive file manager
- WYSIWYG editor
- Block based templating system
- Beacon support
8. Grafite CMSCMS - Add a CMS to any Laravel app to gain control of: pages, blogs, galleries, events, custom modules, images and more.
Grafite CMS is a full fledged CMS that can be added to any Laravel application. It provides you with full control of things like: pages, menus, links, widgets, blogs, events, faqs etc.
Grafite CMS comes with a module builder for all your custom CMS needs, as well as a module publishing tools. So if you decide to reuse some modules on future projects you can easily publish thier assets seamlessly. If you wish to make your Grafite CMS module into a PHP package, then you will need to have it publish its assets to the cms/modules directory.
- PHP 7.1.3+
- MySQL 5.7+
Github : https://github.com/GrafiteInc/CMS
9. Borgert CMSA simple CMS to start projects in Laravel containing some modules.
Blog, Pages, Products, Mailbox, Image Gallery, Log Viewer and Users.
Github : https://github.com/borgert-inc/borgert-cms
10. PJ Blog
This is a powerful blog, I try to build the blog more beautiful, more convenient.
Laravel 5.* and Vuejs 2.* combined with the establishment of a good response and quickly dashboard, the dashboard made through the Vuejs component development.
I believe it will be better and better. If you are interested in this, you can join and enjoy it.
Github : https://github.com/jcc/blog/
11. LaralumLaralum is an idea that came to our mind when we found no CMS that had the right balance between power and flexibility. This can sometimes be tricky, the whole point of Laralum is to provide a content manager that's ready for developers to use and customize.
Github : https://github.com/Laralum/Laralum